2 or 4 Wheeler License
Step1: Learning license
Step2: Permanent driving license
Accepted age proofs (Anyone from the following list)-
- 1. 10th class mark sheet
- 2. Transfer Certificate from any school for any class with Date of birth mentioned on it
- 3. PAN Card
- 4. Passport
- 5.Birth Certificate
Permanent address proof (Anyone from the following list)-
- 1. Aadhar Card
- 3. Passport
- 5. Own house Electric Bill
- 7. Ration Card
- 2. Voter Id
- 4. LIC Bond
- 6. Own house agreement
Current Address Proof-
- 1. Rental Agreement + Electric Bill
- 2. Rental Agreement + Gas bill
- 1. 6 Passport size photographs during LL
- 2. 1 Passport size photograph during DL
Customer signature on white paper
- No. of days Required for the entire process. (Min 45 Days).
- After getting LL, the customer has to wait for minimum 31 days to apply for DL test.
- If applicant’s age is 40 years and above, a Medical certificate has to be produced in Form 1A from a registered government practitioner.
- For Commercial License (like Cab, LGV, Bus or Truck) minimum educational qualification of the 8th standard pass is mandatory and the candidate needs to produce original marks card/TC in support of that.
- For Commercial License (like Cab, LGV, Bus or Truck) the candidate must have an LMV DL from Karnataka which is at least one year old. Other states DLs must be changed to Karnataka after following a “Change of Address” procedure (Ref S4)
- All documents must be produced in original and one photocopy of each must be submitted for both LL and DL test in the RTO. Candidates are requested to carry all original documents and one photocopy of each for both the tests.
Click here to apply or contact admin